Saturday 6 April 2013

韩庚's 寒更

This album was released in July last year,29 July 2012 to be precise, but I was so busy with school and work, I only managed to listen to the two title tracks. Anyway I finally got to listen to the new album of Hangeng!
I have to say, it's WAAAAAAY better than his first one!! I really like it, although I have ZERO clue what he's singing, a friend kinda translated the main themes but that's it ^^
But.. I hate the cover, he looks like he's gonna kill me XD
The English title of this album is  Hope in the Darkness (But the character actually say: More cold)




寒更 or Hope in the Darkness
★★★★★

Tracklist
狂草(Wild Cursive)
小丑面具 (Clown Mask)
静不下来(Can't Calm Down)
侧面 / 側面 (Profile)
背叛灵魂 / 背叛靈魂 (Soul's Betrayal)
The One
玩世不恭(Disregard/Bad Boy)
Hero
还跟在你身边 / 還跟在你身邊 (Still At Your Side)
我不缺 (I Don't Lack)

No comments: