Thursday 18 April 2013

Blood types

Recently, being a blood dontator and all I'm curious about blood types
I wonder how we get what we get etc and what the difference is.

According to some research this is how it is:


Parents blood type           Children get blood type
O and O                =        O
O and A                =        A or O
O and B                =        B or O
O and AB             =        A or B
A and A               =        A or O
A and B                =        A, B, O or AB
A and AB              =        A, B or AB
B and B                 =        B or O
B and AB              =        A, B or AB
AB and AB           =       A, B or AB


and... my blood type personality.. I think I mentioned this before..anyway a second time cannot hurt?! :P

In Sweden
Blood type 0, the hunter: Have advantage of eating meat and avoiding wheat, most cereals and milk products and to exert strenuous exercise. Wrong diet can increase risk include ulcers and inflammations such as rheumatoid arthritis.

In Japan
O: Relaxed, have patience, stable, controlled, strong will, inflexible and full of confidence despite a modest exterior. Good leaders.
and
O - The Warrior
Best features Pleasant, Social, Optimistic
Worst features Idle, Impolite


However I do not really believe that my blood type really set my personality, however it's kinda funny to read.

No comments: