Thursday 11 April 2013

싸이 - 젠틀맨 (PSY - Gentleman)

First off I'd like to say this to PSY: 싸이 오빠 정말 죄송하지만 이것 오빠스타일 아닐것 같아요!
(Psy, I'm really sorry but this music is not for u)



I have liked PSY since 2005, and last year he took over the world with his Gangnam style. In my opinion he has had a lot better songs but I do understand why it became a hit.
Easy music to follow, great at night clubs etc, and the funny dance! That's what PSY is, an entertainer.
Anyway, the world is waiting for his comeback, although he did actually release a song after Gangnam style and Oppa is my style... Champion! But I don't think it made it outside Korea.

Back to the new song... can I ask... what happened?
This is... beyond... what I thought! It's horrible... it's not for PSY, maybe 2NE1 could pull it off in a slightly different direction.
My question to this is...Did someone give PSY a lot of money to produce this shit?!
What makes me most sad is that NOW the world will only think of him as the guy with ONE hit, which is tragic since he can do so much better!
Soon, unless he give out something else he might be forgotten or referred to "that Gangnam style dude".


PSY, you can do better!!! Fighting!!!


No comments: