Sunday 7 April 2013

家族ゲーム (2013)

My new excitement is this drama, starring my fave Arashi member SAKURAI SHO!
I have already watched a few previews, it looks interesting, and just like Sho-kun said "he will show a new side of him", and I'm anticipating it!! He's really growing when it comes to acting, from being a lost student to slightly more aggressive and more adult-like.
Also, I wonder when they will announce the title song, it should be an Arashi song otherwise I will be extremely sad and disappointed (^^;;)




Title: 家族ゲーム (Kazoku Game)
Eng Title: Family game
Episodes: TBA
Broadcast network: Fuji TV
Broadcast period: 2013-Apr-17 to
Air time: Wednesday 22:00
Theme song: Endless Game - Arashi


Plot
Based on Honma Yohei’s award-winning novel of the same name, and it has been adapted into live-action movies several times. This new version will feature some modern problems like bullying and school refusal.

Yoshimoto is an eccentric home teacher and when he starts teaching the second son of the Numata family. While being tossed around by the weird and unconventional home tutor, the remedial student and his family gradually start changing.


When Sho-kun was younger, junior high and high school, he used to have a home tutor himself and during the press con he commented: "I hope to reflect on my memories from those days into the drama, and I want to make it a drama that gives you a tingly feeling while watching it with your family.” and “I’m already excited that I will be able to show a new side of me.”

Cast
Sakurai Sho as Yoshimoto Kouya
Suzuki Honami as Numata Kayoko
Kamiki Ryunosuke as Numata Shinichi
Uragami Seishu as Numata Shigeyuki
Itao Itsuji as Numata Kazushige
Kutsuna Shiori as Asami Maika


Advertisement in Tokyo Subway stations has already started!



No comments: