Sunday 14 April 2013

Overflow

Yesterday when I entered the embassy they showed the concert from Seoul! Of course.
It looked like an awesome show, then again it was expected.
I bet people had a lot of fun and even though I missed most of the show I could at lease catch a glimpse of it.

So back to PSY's new single Gentleman, as said, I'm NOT a fan of it at all.
Anyway the video has already had more than 22 million views on Youtube!!
Still, I think the lyrics is boring and the music sounds like bad house/euro trash. I'm sorry but that's MY PERSONAL opinion.

Back to the music video, It was surprising to see Brown Eyed Girl's GaIn, then again the dance in this MV comes from their 2009 hit "Abracadabra". But I was wondering who would show up...
Then we could also see other famous Korean comedians such as Yoo Jae-Suk and No Hong-Chul - both featured in Gangnam Style, then Park Myung-Su, Jeong Hyung-Dong and HaHa to mention a few...
I still wonder if all people in the West and other countries outside Korea really understand the concept he uses in this video.

Still I think it's too much westernized and many similarities to Gangnam style, as said before PSY is so much more than this!!!






브라운아이드걸스 (Brown Eyed Girls) - 아브라카다브라 (Abracadabra)

No comments: