Tuesday 2 April 2013

miwa - Delight

OMG.. I finally saw the final episode, or the Special episode of the Japanese RICH MAN POOR WOMAN in New York.

At the end...I loved the comment about the towel.. no cute bears :P
Also, I'm sorry but their English was BEYOND understandable, still I loved the episode.
I don't want this drama to end!!

But what really got me was the NEW insert song by miwa called Delight. I wonder when it will be released.
It really fit the drama! Somebody ripped it from the drama!
I'll patiently wait for the announcement! (my guess is that it will be out before her new album which is said to be released on May 22)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure you know this by now, but the drama was the time between when she left for brazil and the time the vice president guy came back to the company.