Sunday 28 April 2013

TDS (東京ディズニーシー)

The other day I kakaotalked with Sayuri-unni in Japan.
I'm so excited about my up-coming trip. Just like last time I will visit various cities and areas in Japan.
Osaka, Kobe, Tokyo (and Chiba), Hakodate and Sapporo.
Anyway Sayuri-unni is one of my oldest friends, We met back in 2008 and kept in touch ever since.
Last time I saw her was back in 2011, we spent a whole day shopping around Tokyo - Shibuya, Harajuku, Ikebukuro.
So in all I'm super excited to see her!!
In Tokyo I will also meet with Mikina-unni, Setsuko-unni whom I also met last time!!
And...I'm gonna stay at Mikina's house this time :)

Back to the main event of my Tokyo stay.
Yesterday when chatting unni asked me what I wanted to do in Tokyo this time. Tokyo is a city full of things to do, and I have spent some of my best days in Tokyo and I have to say it's maybe my fave city in the world!!
As I'm the guest they let me decide, and every time I have been there, I have always wanted to visit TDL or TDS. (東京ディズニーランド and 東京ディズニーシー) but there has always been something in the way, like bad weather.
There is no way to visit both parks in one day, and we only have ONE day. And since I visited Disneyland in California a few months back, I thought it be more fun to visit Disney Sea. It's also said to be more for grown-ups ^^
So that's what we have decided so far!! Also talked to Setsuko-unni about it, also she got excited! I think we will have an awesome girls day out!! (^0^)


No comments: