Wednesday 24 April 2013

남자가 사랑할 때 (When a Man loves)

I like Song Seung Hun and Shin Se Kyung so this felt like a must see drama.
I have already watched all episodes that aired and so far I like it. It's a typical K-drama and it has similarities to other ones, but who cares... it's good for my Korean language skills and Song Seung Hun is not bad to watch ^^
Not sure if I will be able to continue to follow the drama as it airs due to my thesis but I'm happy to know where to turn when I need to relax!





Title: 남자가 사랑할 때 (When a Man loves)
Episodes: 20
Broadcast network: MBC
Broadcast period: 2013-Apr-03 to TBA
Air time: Wednesday & Thursday 21:55

Plot
The story revolves around a world-weary gangster as his love life intertwines with three others, and how the course of their lives changes entirely based on one moment of fevered passion.


Cast
Song Seung Hun as Han Tae Sang
Shin Se Kyung as Seo Mi Do
Chae Jung Ahn as Baek Sung Joo
Yun Woo Jin as Lee Jae Hee
Jo Jae Ryong as Yoon Dong Goo
Jung Young Sook as Yoon Hong Ja
JB as Seo Mi Joon
Jr. as Ddol Yi
Kang Shin Il as Seo Kyung Wook
Oh Young Shil as Choi Sun Ae
Lee Chang Hoon as Goo Yong Gap
Kim Sung Oh as Lee Chang Hee





No comments: