Thursday 4 April 2013

Otsukare...something

There is a Japanese expression people use at the end of a long day, or regular day.. at the end of work.
It's called Otsukare(sama deshita). I kinda want to say it to myself, but I'm not sure if I really did well or not.
I'm so tired and I just want to sleep but I still have things to complete.
It's tiring.

The upcoming 8 weeks writing thesis will be difficult. I knew it before and I know it now.
I have to suck it in and make the best of it.
I kinda wish i still was in Canada, finishing my degree there, no paper, just classes!
What a nice wish (^^;;)

I hope it will get better, in a way it feels like we might have taken on a too big challenge!
I wish for the best, I will, can, and want do it! (old saying from my days as a handball player)

No comments: