Sunday 2 February 2014

메이아일랜드


I just love different cafés. Not that this one has a special theme like many others, or well, it is a STUDY cafe.
So in a way it's a theme but being located in Seoul, a study café is not unusual!
I was drawn to this because of the interior.
In Seoul you can find many cafés, big chains and individual. Although I love some of the big ones as well, I love to discover smaller ones or smaller branch ones.
This one is call Mayisland and is a combination of regular café and study café. You can rent a booth and study!!

Next time I'm in Seoul, I hope I can stop by to see how it is ^^

This one is located in Gangnam, on the side street from the main road! And to me it's easy to find..
So if you have the chance, look up these kind of places!!
Seoul is full of them ^^





May Island (메이아일랜드)
Address: 서울 강남구 역삼동 816-6 용일빌딩 4, 5층 (Seoul, Gangnam-gu, Yeoksam-dong 816-6, Yongin Bldg 4F & 5F)
Transportation: Gangnam Station (Line 2/Shinbundang Line, Exit 11), Sinnonhyeon Station (Line 9, Exit 5)
Opening hours: Mon-Sat 09.00-23.00, Sun 10.00-23.00







They also have a branch in Apgujeong...

photos + info cred @ Omg0609's Blog

No comments: