Sunday 23 February 2014

Mr.Mr.

The new mini album leaked out on iTunes, wonder what will happen to the person who did that mistake!
Anyways fans are happy, but I wonder how SM will react as they hasn't released the cover yet!
I'm surprised that their comeback isn't a full length album, but could that mean they will have another comeback later this year!? (^^;;)
To be honest, this isn't my type of album, or at least it isn't a wow and before I get into Mr.Mr. I will need some time. "Goodbye" sounds like an early 2000's track for some reason, and "유로파" is so-so, I'm not even sure where I should categorize it. The girls also release a Korean version of their latest Chinese song, "Soul". As I do not speak Chinese I'd say I prefer the Korean version ^^
I will give them cred for a new music style, or mix. But I wouldn't call this a SMASH comeback and my impression is that this reminds me of a S-Club7 album but without the boys!! With this album, "I'll put this in the shelf, and it will probably just collect dust".










★★


01 Mr.Mr.
02 Goodbye
03 유로파
04 Wait a Minute
05 백허그
06 Soul

No comments: