Monday 3 February 2014

Waiting for daylight

a1 was a band I used to listen to back in elementary/middle school. And one day they disappeared.
However it seems the did a comeback but I didn't noticed it. Maybe it was because I was busy with other things. Also it seems their main audience was in Norway. Oh well...
I have now taken time to go back in time and listen. And I'm happily surprised, despite only being 3 members, I don't feel much difference. Then again Paul wasn't my "fave" member anyway...haha
Most songs reminds of the old a1 so it doesn't really feel like they have been gone that long ^^

I'll do a review for their other album too that was released in 2012 ^^
But that will come later...



★★★★


01. It Happens Everyday
02. Don't Wanna Lose You Again
03. In Love and I Hate It
04. Bad Enough
05. Nothing in Common
06. Take You Home
07. Six Feet Under
08. Good Things, Bad People
09. Perfect Disaster
10. The Life That Could Have Been
11. Out There
12. Waiting for Daylight

No comments: