Thursday 13 February 2014

Cheap on a whole NEW level!

Before I thought I knew some cheap people.
Sometimes it's good being cheap, because in this world some companies earn so much money on crap! Sad thing is, we pay for it, and that's why somewhere in the world there's a billionaire.
Oh well, that's life right!? Rich vs Poor. And of course it's ok trying to save money on various things from time to time. However, there's cheap and cheaper!! Have you heard of this show "Extreme cheapskates"?
I mean this is cheap on a WHOLE different and new level!! Now I can say, the people I thought were cheap before, now more seems to be "thinking economically" rather than cheap!!

Seriously...I'm sorry but, are these people human!?!
I feel terrible for the children! I mean it's not like they know any better. But the grown-ups!! (O_o;;)



These people should be introduced to "Extreme couponing" ^^

No comments: