Monday 10 February 2014

サマンサベガ タータンチェック柄クラッチ付きトート M

There's one thing I missed out on buying in Japan last month. Although I passed the store and all, at the time they did not have the colour I wanted.
Besides there were so many other things around that I wanted so in the end I forgot it.
But now, afterwards it feels kinda sad. Because I do have a passion for shoes and bags!!
However this time around I spent more on clothes. I wanted to stack up with Winter/Spring/Autumn wear as I usually only visit Japan during the summer.

Just look at this bag, it's perfect!
I love the big size, it also comes in a small size but...
I like the design and colour!! And it's not that expensive but not cheap either.

Why can't we have this brand in Sweden?
If I want it, I either have to go to NYC, Seoul or Tokyo!! (T_T)








To be 100% honest, I like 5 colours - Black, Pink, Orange/Red, Brown and Navy.
But still the fave is brown... I wonder if I will be able to buy it later this year...


Samatha Thavasa online shop (JP)

No comments: