Thursday 6 February 2014

I officially resigned

photo cred @ owner


I haven't said it out loud because of way too many reasons. But I've officially resigned. My final day is tomorrow. The reason for this is because I'll changed EMPLOYER.
I'll continue my work and get more work, I won't be a consultant anymore. I'll be an official "office lady" as they call it ^^ So from Monday, I'm all JnJ office worker! It feels REALLY nice ^^

My current boss asked me this morning if it was ok to announce it but I asked her to wait as I want everything in order, which happened later during today. It feels weird, but yes, sooo nice!

I'll get a bigger salary, continue to work at a company I like, be around great co-workers... But best of all...
I don't have to apply for new jobs. I hate job-hunting!! However those days are now OVER!! ^^

Happy Days and Happy News ^^

No comments: