Saturday 8 February 2014

EXILE LIVE TOUR 2013 "EXILE PRIDE"

Ever since middle school I have listened on and off to EXILE.
I still cannot tell all the names of the members, I should be able to but..haha
This is the first concert I watched with them and well.. I loved it!
What I didn't like was the crowd, then again that's the Japanese style. If that would have had been a concert in the US or Europe, you'd never hear the end of the screaming!
Kinda shame because EXILE's music gets you hype!
Oh well...and this was HIRO's final tour too. I wonder how EXILE tour 2014 will be ^^ Also fun to see E-girls and Flower!! ^^

Now I so want to go to a EXILE concert...haha ^^

My fave songs were EXILE PRIDE ~こんな世界を愛するため~, All night long, Think 'bout it, ふたつの唇, Rising sun, I Wish For You, Someday, and 愛すべき未来へ.

★★★★


DISC 01
1. Opening
2. EXILE PRIDE ~こんな世界を愛するため~
3. ALL NIGHT LONG
4. Each Other’s Way ~旅の途中~
5. Choo Choo TRAIN
6. VICTORY
7. WON’T BE LONG
8. FIREWORKS
9. THINK ’BOUT IT!
10. CLAP YOUR HANDS
11. Ti Amo
12. ふたつの唇
13. MELROSE ~愛さない約束~
14. 一千一秒
15. PERFORMER’S PRIDE
16. BALLAD メドレー
17. 道

DISC 02
1. Sun is rising again
2. Rising Sun
3. I Wish For You
4. Everything
5. SUMMER TIME LOVE
6. 時の描片 ~トキノカケラ~
7. BOW & ARROWS
8. Someday
9. 銀河鉄道999
10. 愛すべき未来へ
11. 24karats TRIBE OF GOLD (ENCORE)
12. Love, Dream & Happiness (ENCORE)

No comments: