Thursday 13 February 2014

Tea bags



I drink a lot of tea, and last week at the local supermarket these were on sale so I just had to try them out ^^
I know it says that you should only let them be for 2-3 min.
But to me, the longer you keep them in the better it taste ^^

I wouldn't really say that the Blueberry muffin is like the pics below, if you believe the commercial you will be very disappointed.
But I have to say, the longer you have it in, the more muffin taste you will feel. Still it's tea!!
What I did like about it was that it wasn't as sweet as I thought.
Then I'd say that the vanilla caramel was sweeter. But not too sweet.
If I'd buy it again, I'd chose the blueberry one. Still, I prefer the old Earl Grey - Not Lipton's.
I usually go to a tea shop and get it. But, Lipton is Lipton... ^^


No comments: