Thursday 27 February 2014

Crush

2NE1 is back with a new album! It's titled CRUSH and has 10 songs, one solo with CL.
It has been a long wait and I was curious what concept they'd use. All I can say, it's still 2NE1 ^^
I'm a bit disappointed with the cover and that only CL got a solo on the album.

I'm neither too happy with the song "Crush", to me it somehow reminds me of an American High School/Bring it on/Step Up soundtrack song.
I like sound of "Come back home", for some reason to me it was kinda surprise, the mix of the pop-ish and rnb ^^ But I like it! I actually prefer the unplugged version ^^
My fave songs on the album are "착한 여자", "HAPPY" and the Korean version of "Scream".

However in all, it's an OK album. Maybe it's my fault for having to big expectations?! Oh well...




★★★


01. CRUSH
02. COME BACK HOME
03. 너 아님 안돼
04. 살아 봤으면 해
05. 착한 여자
06. 멘붕 (CL SOLO)
07. HAPPY
08. SCREAM
09. BABY I MISS YOU
10. COME BACK HOME (UNPLUGGED VER.)

No comments: