Monday 24 February 2014

Ready-to-eat meals

I have started to eat more ready-to-eat meals now when I work full time.
I'm not sure what to believe, good or not. But there are days when I'm too tried to cook food so it's great to have at work.
When I was younger I could never imagine to eat such foods, as it is said to lack nutrition and is tasteless!
But it seems it has changed a bit.
I'll probably take you through some ready-to-eat meals I have tried and accepted ^^

I tried a dish by "Gooh" a few days ago. 
It was Salmon in dill sauce with food grain, lentils, and potatoes.
I loved the dill sauce!! ^^
The only thing that was kinda weird was food grain AND potatoes. I'd rather have more lentils.
Oh well, not to complain about it because it was nice.
The one behind these dishes is the famous Swedish "Operakällaren" restaurant.

Photo @ Gooh

No comments: