Friday 21 February 2014

Bowling time

I went bowling with Sandra the other day after work.
I can say, my legs hurt, I broke 2 legs and my arms are tired ^^ But we had a great time.
I have a trouble when it comes to bowling, I have broken my fingers several times so having to swing the heavy bowling ball a couple of times, my fingers hurt.
However, I just love to go bowling, it's a fun thing to do. Sadly enough it's expensive so I do not get the chance to do it as often as I wish I could.
Also, it's always difficult to find a ball heavy enough. I tried a number 7, 8, 9 and 10.
Size 10 made me fall into the side wall after I had thrown it away (^^;;) Embarrassing but nothing to do.
With number 7 I almost fell out on the lane as it was so light, but good for my fingers (^^;;)

Well well, I may have lost the game to Sandra.
But I made more strikes than her, at least something right ^^






No comments: