Tuesday 25 February 2014

Pay day!!

I don't think I have been this happy about pay day before!
Not that I'm that strapped with cash, but it's my first pay check as a full-time worker.
It feels so nice!!
I have already decided to put a lot away for upcoming travel and savings.
But of course I will also spend some on well.. just to paper myself (^^;;)

I have already bough a hot-pot pot and a winter jacket, so well I already bought myself some things but.. just because I can, I'll probably buy something more.

I need a new suitcase so that's on my "To buy" list.

For some reason I sound greedy now, and I know there are people who has way way worse than me.
But to me this pay day means a lot as it feels like I have been able to climb a huge step in life. So sorry but today is all about me..
Others will come, but later!

pics @ owner

No comments: