Wednesday 28 May 2014

Already ending!


Today is the final work day of the week... YAY!!
I need some vaca! A few months or weeks back I had in mind that I'd travel to London for a shopping spree, however I changed my mind.
I think I need to sleep and do some work from home!
On Monday, June 2, I'm off to Finland for the day for work. Not sure how the day will be, check emails, hang out at our Finnish office, and hold a "seminar"!
I have started on a presentation, but there are still things I need to fix... oh well.. there's a day tomorrow too right!? and a day after that ^^

I'm kinda excited to go to Finland, it's my first time in many years I will set my foot on Finnish ground! ^^
It's a short trip, but I have too much going on I cannot stay longer.
So yeah, I don't expect too much as it's work, I mean I won't have time to go sightseeing, still, it will be fun just to go there!
I'm happy I managed to get flights to/from Bromma Airport, it's much closer to home!
And I think I'll be able to see my house during start and landing (^^;;)

No comments: