Tuesday 27 May 2014

ALL OR NOTHING in SEOUL

2NE1 kicked off their All Or Nothing World Tour in Seoul on March 1-2. This time around they took support of directors Travis Payne and Stacy A. Walker. I'm not sure why it comes in a two disc version. But here it is!
There's no disappointment when it comes to their lives, I'm very pleased with this album!
If you haven't heard it, do it ASAP ^^
The various versions of the songs were a happy surprise!! I got to get into their music again.. (^^;;)


★★★★



DISC1
01. CRUSH
02. FIRE
03. 박수쳐
04. PRETTY BOY
05. DON'T STOP THE MUSIC short ver.
06. 그리워해요
07. 살아 봤으면 해
08. COME BACK HOME unplugged ver.
09. UGLY

DISC2
01. I LOVE YOU
02. COME BACK HOME original ver.
03. 너 아님 안돼
04. DO YOU LOVE ME
05. 나쁜기집애 & 멘붕
06. SCREAM
07. 내가 제일 잘 나가 motorcycle ver.
08. I DON'T CARE rock ver.
09. GO AWAY rock ver.

No comments: