Wednesday 28 May 2014

플라이 투 더 스카이 정규 9집 - 컨티뉴엄

Fly to the Sky is back! After their tenth anniversary back in 2009, they went their separate ways to concentrate on their solo careers. However, now they return as a duo!! Their ninth album is called "Continuum" and it is featuring ten new tracks.
What can I say about this album...FTTS is really back!! And what a great come back album! I wasn't sure if I'd see them again as a duo after their break up, but here they are!! 
My fave song is 알 수 없는 이별 feat. Na Young Kim. I like it because of the music and lyrics! It's such a great combination ^^ My second fave is 니목소리, I'd say it's because of the music, the cello and piano!
십년이지나도 is also a song I like, there is something about Hwanhee's voice in this one that I'm very drawn to!

FFTS...I'm so happy to have you back!! (^_^)




★★★

Tracklist
01. We
02. 너를 너를 너를
03. 니목소리
04. 전화하지말아요
05. So cool
06. 너
07. 알 수 없는 이별 (Feat.김나영)
08. 십년이지나도
09. Kiss & Say goodbye
10. 거짓말 같다

No comments: