Sunday 11 May 2014

Dinner at Legume

A friend of mine came all the way from Japan a few days ago, and we went out for dinner.
A friend of hers also joined. it was very nice.
My friend hasn't been in Sweden for 5 years, although we have met in Japan, it felt kinda awkward to meet here in Stockholm.

For dinner we ended up at a vegetarian place close to Mariatorget called Legume.
A buffet of deliciousness, the only bad thing for me was that most of the warm dishes had carrots in it. Which I'm allergic against.
Anyway, they had some cold dishes I could eat, and they also gave me a discount as I couldn't eat 60% of the foods.

But I think it was nice and a good price!! ^^
I'd recommend this place if you like meat yet want to try something vegetarian, as they have lots to choose between it's fun! There are good things without meat ^^
Also, I think all vegetarians would like this place.. ^^


No comments: