Sunday 11 May 2014

ARASHI BLAST in Hawaii


Many has already speculated about it and it came true.
The news came out already last Thursday, but I've been busy.

Arashi is gonna hold live performances/concert in Hawaii!!
They have named the event Arashi BLAST in Hawaii


There will be two concerts, the venue is outdoors and they are going to be held on Sep 19 and 20.
All standing seats and the venue will hold 15,000  per concert so total 30,000 fans.

It's said that the offer for Arashi have this special event came from the Hawaiian state governor already two years ago. And they have since been planning. This is the biggest concert event ever held by a Japanese artist in Hawaii.

In the news it said that winners of tickets in the Arashi FC will be able to purchase travel package that includes round trip tickets (by JAL Airlines). After a count, this would mean that JAL would have 100 round trip flights for this event! Aprox 300 persons/flight
It's also said that local fans will be able to purchase tickets! *Lucky them*

I wish I could, but they with these special charted planes and hotels for this event I guess it's gonna be C R A Z Y (^^;;) Also, if I'd go, I'd first have to travel to Japan, then Hawaii.
Instead I hope for a tour in December this year!!

5x15



2 comments:

SmellsLikeCrayons said...

I live elsewhere in the US. I had hoped that I could fly to Hawaii if I can get tickets. They may only be available to actual residents of Hawaii, but I have not yet found information on those tickets at all. :/

C-Line said...

Since I cannot go, I haven't looked into it, but have you tried to contact the venue and see if they have a ticket agent or other info about it? I wish you Good Luck and hope you will get a positive answer! :)