Thursday 29 May 2014

TVXQ! THE 4th WORLD TOUR LIVE ALBUM [Catch Me]

One of my fave Kpop bands,동방신기, is here with a new live album!
This one is from their 4th World Tour called [Catch Me]. It has been quite some time since I saw them live, but I hope I'll be able to do so in the future. A friend of min attended this concert, so I'm jealous. But at least I got a hold of this one!!
This album feature lots of songs, both new and old! I like the combination!! ^^ Also, I love that it's from their Korean concert, although they do great Japanese songs, I still have a bias for their Korean songs/versions.
I cannot really choose a fave because there are so many good ones. And when listening, it tells it was a great tour!!! 
And...I know I shouldn't say this, but when they to oldies like Rising Sun, and O-正.反.合., I cannot help to miss the other 3 members!
Back to the album..a mix of so many songs and styles, Pure AWESOMENESS!!! (^_^)


★★★★★

[CD 1]
01. Prepare to Fire
02. Rising Sun (순수)
03. Getaway
04. HEY! (Don’t bring me down)
05. "O"-正.反.合.
06. 비누처럼 (Like a Soap)
07. How are you
08. JOURNEY
09. 고백 (Confession)_Sung by 최강창민
10. Honey Funny Bunny_Sung by 유노윤호
11. Wrong Number
12. I don't know (Korean ver.)
13. Humanoids
14. Purple Line
15. 이것만은 알고 가 (Before U Go)
16. Destiny

[CD 2]
01. Ballad Medley (기억을 따라서 (Everlasting) (Korean ver.) + I never let go + 약속했던 그때에 (Always there…) + 지금처럼 (Specially))
02. I wanna hold you
03. Here I Stand
04. 꿈 (Dream)
05. Catch Me
06. B.U.T (BE-AU-TY) (Japanese ver.)
07. 왜 (Keep Your Head Down)
08. 바보 (Unforgettable)
09. 주문 - MIROTIC
10. Hi ya ya 여름날
11. Summer Dream
12. Sky
13. I'll be there

[Bonus Track_Studio ver.]
14. B.U.T (BE-AU-TY) (Korean ver.)
15. 기억을 따라서 (Everlasting) (Korean ver.)

No comments: