Monday 26 May 2014

誰も知らない

The next single by Arashi this year, number 3 of 2014, is here!
This is my fave song so far!!! I have no idea why, but all the songs used for dramas Riida Ohno Satoshi stars in are the best ^^ (Started with truth in 2008)...!!
I love the combination of music and lyrics for 誰も知らない.
As for the other songs, I'm a bit mixed. Keep On Tryin' to me is kinda boring, yet it's fun to hear Arashi do that kind of music. ミラクル・サマー is sorta normal song, a typical B-side song for Arashi. It's nice to listen to! I think it'd be nice for a live! ^^
おかえり, I love the intro for this song! I really like this typical Arashi ballad, it's very sweet and lovely!! I hope this song also will be performed at their upcoming concert!! ^^




★★★★

Tracklist
01.誰も知らない
02.おかえり (LE)
03.おかえり (オリジナル・カラオケ) (LE)
02.Keep on tryin'
03.ミラクル・サマー
04.誰も知らない (オリジナル・カラオケ) (RE)
05.Keep on tryin'(オリジナル・カラオケ) (RE)
06.ミラクル・サマー(オリジナル・カラオケ)(RE)

No comments: