Friday 30 May 2014

New sushi place

I use this app called Rabble, anyone else know about it?!
Anyway, there are various discounts and last Friday I found a coupon for a place called City Sushi here in Stockholm.
I was craving sushi too and it felt like a nice deal. When we got there the place was empty but the inside looked fine so we decided to try it out.

It took quite some time to make it, so a minus for that.
But when we got the food, it looked delicious, and it also tasted really good!

You get 4 coupons for sushi at this place, and I went back on Sunday before 4Minute's fanbash with friends!

Price?! 10 pcs sushi x2 for 109 SEK.
As we were three we shared 4! ^^


This is a small, hidden place, I think it's a lunch restaurant kinda business since they have no toilet at the restaurant. And it's kinda small.
Anyway, I will return! ^^

No comments: