Wednesday 21 May 2014

New nail polish

A friend of mine came home from Korea the other week and we met up the other day.
She gave me 2 nail polishes from Missha, an eyeliner from Nature republic and some Mobile phone stuff.
She's my saviour ^^

This one is really good to have on top of a base colour!
I bought one last year and loved it, for some reason they didn't sell it in Japan while I was there last year.
So I'm so happy F was able to get this for me!

This is a new one, I liked the picture and wanted to try it.
Or actually I sent a few colours and asked F to select her fave.
I tried it on yesterday and LOVE it. It's actually lighter, more pink than red in my opinion.
So I guess, the pic is not totally true, but I don't care! I love this one!
I will buy more of it in December!

No comments: