Monday 19 May 2014

Some of my JE Collection

So the other day I opened up half of my collection...Of JE and mostly Arashi stuff!!
I actually keep this box under my bed!! *Maybe that's why I sleep so well!? XD *
When I put it all on the floor I was amazed of all I had, knowing I even have lots more stuck in other places in the house!!


...


Most of course is with my ichiban.. Sho-kun ^^

DVD collection
(I just realized I forgot Honey & Clover and Kiroii Namida)

Cds and various con-goods

Mix of goods ^^

But this ain't all!!!

I also have lots of other things... Such as shop photos - Mainly Arashi of course, then other JE artists.. maybe 200-300 photos!?

Shopping bags
Ohno's Freestyle
Boku miteiru no fuukei
5x10
Beautiful Wold
Waku Waku Gakkou 2012
Arafes 2012
Arafes 2013 
Love 
...
and also one by Kanjani8 from 2008, and one by NEWS Pacific tour.

Lunch bag from Waku waku gakkou 2013
Lunch box from Waku waku gakkou 2012
T-shirts from Beautiful world and Arafes13
Pair Pouch from Love
Notebook from Waku waku gakkou 2013

Towels
AAA08 in Seoul, Taipei and Tokyo
Boku miteiru hood- and bath towel
5x10
Beautiful world hood- and bath towel
Popcorn
Arafes 2013 Hood towel
Love

Magazines and photobooks
HYD Final
Only star
Myojo
Duet
Wink up
An an

Tour pamphlets
Dream A Live,
AAA08 in Tokyo
5X10

I also have Pamphlet, towel, dvd from KinKi Kids Kinki You tour, some old calendars with Tackey & Tsubasa, and Arashi,
Concert dvds with V6, Kinki Kids, Tackey & Tsubasa.. and some cd's by SMAP, V6, KinKi Kids, Tackey & Tsubasa, NEWS and maybe one left with Kanjani8!
And finally...photobook and magazines with Kimutaku!


I guess this is what JE does to you... Addicted and spend money! ^^
I have also sold off lots of stuff - Kanjani8 cds, NEWS cd's + DVD, KAT-TUN cd's, Arashi con goods...!! So imagine what I had to begin with..haha

No comments: