Thursday 13 November 2014

嵐 15年目の告白 ~LIVE&DOCUMENT~


I got to watch the NHK 嵐 15年目の告白 ~LIVE&DOCUMENT~.
I was really amused and taken by the boys. I wish it'd been longer and even deeper!!
I think it was nice that they admit stuff, like fights and not knowing what to say all the time. They really showed a lot. Also, I had no idea that Riida kept a diary!!!
Watching this made me even more sure on why I have loved them for so long and still do.
I'm still upset I didn't get a ticket, but NO I won't pay the "black market" prices, it's waaaaay too much and to me unacceptable to pay / support. Of course I understand that some wants to make a little of it, lets say a few 1000 yen, but not x10 or more compare to the original price.
I mean it's not like it's their final tour ever!! 

At least I can watch these amazing shows!!!

#嵐 #Arashi



Pics cred @ NHK and other owners

No comments: