Sunday 16 November 2014

すべては君に逢えたから

I have wanted to see it since I first heard of it. I love Love Actually, but I do hope they have made it slightly differently. I saw on JAL that it will be shown on my flight to Tokyo next month, so I'm kinda excited ^^
I mainly will watch it because of Tamaki Hiroshi-kun, YES I admit it XD
But also, like I already said, It's inspired by Love actually so it makes it interesting!! And I haven't been able to find this with Eng sub before, so I'm overjoyed!!! ^^




Title: すべては君に逢えたから (Subete wa Kimi ni Aeta kara)
English Title: It All Began When I Met You
Director: Katsuhide Motoki
Release Date: November 22, 2013
Language: Japanese
Country: Japan

Story
Inspired by the 2003 British romantic comedy Love Actually, the film is made up of six separate stories revolving around ten people at Tokyo Station just before Christmas. It was produced to commemorate the 100th anniversary of Tokyo Station, and was filmed with full cooperation by the railway company JR East.

The six stories are: Eve no Koibito (イヴの恋人, Christmas Eve Lover), Enkyori Renai (遠距離恋愛, Long-distance Love Affair), Christmas no Yūki (クリスマスの勇気, Christmas Courage), Christmas Present (クリスマスプレゼント), Nibun no Ichi Seijinshiki (二分の一成人式, Half a Coming-of-age Ceremony), Okurete Kita Present (遅れてきたプレゼント, Belated Present)

Cast
Story 1: Eve no Koibito

Hiroshi Tamaki as Kazuki Kuroyama, a company president
Rin Takanashi as Reiko Sasaki, an aspiring actress

Story 2: Enkyori Renai
Fumino Kimura as Yukina Yamaguchi, a fashion designer
Masahiro Higashide as Takumi Tsumura, a construction worker

Story 3: Christmas no Yūki
Tsubasa Honda as Natsumi Otomo, a cake shop employee

Story 4: Christmas Present
Miwako Ichikawa as Chiharu Kishimoto, an orphanage worker
Emiri Kai as Akane Terai

Story 5: Nibun no Ichi Seijinshiki
Saburo Tokito as Masayuki Miyazaki, a train driver
Nene Otsuka as Saori Miyazaki, Masayuki's wife
Ryutaro Yamasaki as Koji Miyazaki, their son

Story 6: Okurete Kita Present
Chieko Baisho as Kotoko Oshima, a Tokyo Station pastry shop employee
Nenji Kobayashi as Taizo Matsuura




info @ wikipedia

No comments: