Sunday 23 November 2014

ルパン三世

I have wanted to watch this ever since it was announced! And the trailer made me wanting to see it even more. And while browsing the JAL catalog over movies they are showing during my flight, I saw that this is one of them!!! Could it be any better?
I'm happy to know that at least two movies will entertain me on my long distant flight that will take place in a few weeks from now!!! Oguri Shun is one of my fave actors in Japan, not only because he's good looking..haha



Title: ルパン三世 (Rupan Sansei / Lupin III)
Directed by: Ryuhei Kitamura
Written by: Mataichirō Yamamoto
Release date: August 30, 2014
Country: Japan
Language: Japanese, English

Plot
Lupin and friends infiltrate a highly secured fortress-like safe named "Ark of Navarone" (ナヴァロンの箱舟) to claim the "Crimson Heart of Cleopatra" (クリムゾンハート・オブ・クレオパトラ?)



Cast
Shun Oguri as Arsène Lupin III
Tetsuji Tamayama as Daisuke Jigen
Gō Ayano as Goemon Ishikawa XIII
Meisa Kuroki as Fujiko Mine
Tadanobu Asano as Koichi Zenigata
Jerry Yan as Michael Lee
Kim Joon as Pierre
Nick Tate as Dawson
Nirut Sirijanya as Pramuk
Rhatha Phongam as Miss V
Thanayong as Royal



info @ wikipedia

No comments: