Friday 21 November 2014

McDonald's drink servings, from smallest to largest

I think I eat fast food 1 or 2 a year because of so many reasons! (^^;;)
I found this a few days ago, and to be honest I always thought that US was the largest one, without checking! But guess what.. it proves me wrong.
Also I though the Canadian size and US size was the same size - Wrong again!
And, I'd never guess that Singapore would have a larger size!!

I'm not sure what's tragic or not, I guess the Singaporeans get value for their money!
But the Japanese hopefully get healthier, and it should also be noted that a general Japanese is smaller and probably do not need more. It's the rest of the world that eats and drinks in excess!!

Here's a list of worldwide McDonald's drink servings, from smallest to largest. (left to right in the photo)

1. Japan
2. India
3. Hong Kong
4. Great Britain
5. Australia
6. United States
7. Canada
8. Singapore




Are you surprised??

No comments: