Monday 24 November 2014

Girls talk




The other day I was up until 4.40 am, it didn't feel so bad to be honest, or well.. I was able to sleep late on Sunday.
The reason for the late hour was that I finally skyped with Shoko.
I think it has been 4 months or more since talked on "the phone" last time. And finally we found, odd but, time to talk.
We talked for about 3 hours and it felt so strange because in less than 3 weeks I will be back in Japan! And I'll also meet Shoko in 4 weeks!!
I think we could have talked a lot longer, but I needed to sleep and she had to eat lunch (^^;;)
I really miss her, this time we talked about our time in Canada and how much things has changed with ourselves and life in general. It's a shame she's so far away. In Canada she was next door and we spent many hours a day together. It's going to be great seeing her again!!

Speaking of Japan... I'm also longing to walk the various streets of Japan - Harajuku's Takeshita-Dori, Shibuya crossing, Osaka's Namba and Shinsaibashi areas.
And also to see all my friends!!

Soon.. I'll be back!!!

(^_^)


All photos were taken last December in Shibuya

No comments: