Saturday 8 November 2014

Jørundur

In Reykjavik there are lots of restaurants, with both local and international foods.
However for us we wanted to eat as much local as possible. I mean - Italian, Chinese, Japanese etc you can get that back home.
My fave restaurant was probably this one - Jørundur.
I was unable to take a photo of the interior but to me it felt like travelling back in time to my childhood. It was a typical old Nordic house! ^^
Also the food was served in a frying pan!

I really liked my fish dish with mini shrimps. And I also tried their Skyr dessert, one of the best things I have ever had! it felt like a cheese cake but a lot more fresh!!
My cousin had lamb, which probably was great as well, I didn't try hers, I was busy feasting on my fish ^^
I'd def. recommend this restaurant in Reykjavik, because of the restaurant itself and the food!!






It's located in the city center,
Address: Austurstraeti 22, Reykjavik, Iceland

No comments: