Wednesday 19 November 2014

S Club 7 reunion!!

I talked about this reunion a few weeks ago, and last Friday it took place.
But to be completely honest, I'm not sure whether I liked it or not.
Bradley, Jon, and Rachel looks kinda the same as before, also Jo.
But Tina, Hannah and Paul. Okay Paul only got a bit bigger but still same.. However Tina and Hannah... What happened? Okay, it's bad to judge but I did not like their outfits at all!! It did not feel like S Club 7!

I liked Don't stop movin' the most, but maybe that was because Bradley did most of the singing?
I also liked half of Reach and Bring it all back..
The saddest part is that Jo somehow lost her vocals. It was not the same powerful voice.

Anyway, with a little more practice I believe they can do a comeback!
S Club 7 def. belonged to my childhood and was one of my fave bands, I watched all of their tv-series, movie and got their cds!! ^^


No comments: