Monday 17 November 2014

1989

In recent media TS has been mentioned for taking off all her music on Spotify, very sad day for all music lovers but there's nothing that can be done! Back to the album, I finally got it!!
It has been aprox. 2 years since her previous album Red!! And being a TS fan, this is an anticipating come back!
I like this new sound by Taylor, she shows how versatile she is and she's more than just country. I really like the music style of this album a lot. It has truly been worth waiting for. Also, the album is mainly produced by Swedish composers, and maybe that's a reason why most songs attracts my ears immediately?! (^^;;) But also, it's TS all through, despite trying a more pop-ish style, you can clearly hear Taylor in all songs!
My fave song is All You Had To Do Was Stay, followed by Wonderland, Style, and I Wish You Would.
Well made album!! I so wish I could see her live, but it doesn't seem like she'll come to any of the Nordic countries this time.

★★★★★


Tracklist
1. Welcome To New York
2. Blank Space
3. Style
4. Out Of The Woods
5. All You Had To Do Was Stay
6. Shake It Off
7. I Wish You Would
8. Bad Blood
9. Wildest Dreams
10. How You Get The Girl
11. This Love
12. I Know Places
13. Clean

Deluxe version
14. Wonderland
15. You Are In Love
16. New Romantics
17. I Know Places (Piano/Vocal)
18. I Wish You Would (Track / Vocal)
19. Blank Space (Guitar / Vocal)

No comments: