Saturday 22 November 2014

秋風のアンサー

I have been excited every since the PV was out in the beginning of last month.
I finally got the single, I got the LE one, I saw that there's another song on the RE. Still it was the title track I wanted! The title is Akikaze no Answer and means The answer of autumn wind. First time I heard it, the song instantly attracted my ears, I fell for it!! I'd say this is the best song by them!
As for the B-sides they are not bad but well.. they are B-sides? I'm sorry but I'm not sure what to say, compare to Akikaze no Answer I think they are totally different levels! Still they have a Flower feeling to the song and fans will not be disappointed! (^^;;)
I'd love to see them performing this track!!






★★★




01. 秋風のアンサー
02. Flower Garden
03. 恋におちたら














No comments: