Friday 14 November 2014

with LOVE

Kanayan is back with a full fifth length album titled with LOVE.
I still haven't found a song that top last year's hit Sayonara. But while listening to this album I find some songs that attracts my ears immediately.
My fave song besides the one mentioned above is track 7 - Gomen ne. I also think track 9 - Abracadabra, track 10 - Love & Joy and track 11 - 25 are catchy. I'd say that 25 reminds me of some kind of movie soundtrack ^^ I also think Stand Up will be awesome to listen to at one of her lives! It gives a great big crowd vibe!!
In all I'm happy with this album!! I think she has worked hard to produce this album!!! My fave album by Kanayan ^^



★★★★

01 *Prologue* ~You &Me~
02 Darling
03 恋する気持ち
04 We Don't Stop
05 Love Is All We Need
06 好き
07 ごめんね
08 Tough Girl
09 Abracadabra
10 LOVE & JOY
11 25
12 さよなら
13 Stand Up
14 *Epilogue* ~with LOVE~

No comments: