Thursday 12 October 2017

Dry season

I don't know where you live but where I live, Sweden, it starts to get colder and darker.
We are entering Autumn/Winter season. My least fave seasons for many reasons, one is my skin dries up!! It's like sandpaper, all my base make up is really not fitting!
I cannot wait until I go to Korea, I really need new supplies. Most wanted item is a new foundation cushion!
One that has caught my eye is a cushion from eSpoir called 프로 테일러 에센스 쿠션  / Pro Tailor Essence Cushion.
It comes in 8 shades!!! It's a lot for Korean ones.. and I heard it's good for dry skin! I don't like the package but.. if it works it magic I guess I will survive. Have any of you tried it?
I have so far only tested cushions from Clio, Innisfree, Missha, Tony Moly. So I'm looking forward to try something new ^^




No comments: