Saturday 14 October 2017

My current skincare routine

I like my current skincare routine, a few steps each day/week/month and I can see my skin looking very nice. Still on the dry side, so I'm looking forward to buy a lot of products in Korea and Japan.
Some items I need to re-stock and some new I want to try. For some I need pretty badly as I have run out of a lot but K-beauty is really developing therefore I really like to try new things. I'm also going to be a bit open minded and buy from different stores, rather than just going to my usual ones. Then again some brands has improved a lot since they opened so I think I need to get rid of the bad image in my head. Right now I really want to get some new cleansers, scrubs, toner etc.


Mornings
Daily

Warm water
Face wash
I have a more simple wash in the morning.

Moisturizing creme
Let the creme set before applying make up etc




Evenings

Daily
Make up remover and cotton pads
To remove eye shadow and eyeliner.
I currently use the Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water. To me of the options I have found is the one I like the most.

Facial wash

Double cleansing. I use a foam cleansing + a simple cleansing.
I currently use the Japanese Senka Perfect Whip and Neutrogena Visibly Clear Daily Wash.

Toner
Swipe on the skin. I have preferred the Missha Time Revolution one but sadly I recently ran out of it. So I need to see if I can find another one here in Sweden. or just be without until I go to Korea.
My hubby uses one from Nivea but I'm not a fan of it, I get super dry from it.

Cosrx Pimple pads
If I can see my skin getting a few break outs, I use this. 

Nivea creme on the face to moisture.
I just want to say, there are A LOT of other cremes than Nivea. But...my grandma who is 94 has used it for I donno how many years and she looks YOUNG more like 75 than 94! So.. this is why I use it. I like the smell and texture too.


Weekly/Monthly
Detclear peeling gel
Once a week I use a peeling gel, I like the one from the Japanese brand, I think it's called Meishoku but the item itself is called DetClear.
I have used this brand since 2013 and posted about this product before 2013 + 2015

Black head wash/mask / patch
Once every second week I use Black head wash/mask or a patch.
The wash belongs to Neutrogena and the patches are from Missha.
I know some say patches are not good, but I like to rip out what I can but after use I wash my nose to close the pores to avoid damage. Before I started this I saw A LOT of black heads, now..not so much.

Facial masks
Use: 1-3 times a week
I use it more frequent during the dry seasons and my "face looking sleepy" seasons.
All Korean masks usually from Innisfree, Nature Republic or Missha - purchased in Korea/Online. Put on and leave for 20-30 min

Eye masks
Once-Twice a month I use the Kose CLEAR TURN eyes original plump mask.
I can also recommend these when flying, they are transparent, unlike the facial masks..!!

No comments: