Tuesday 24 October 2017

Lumene Lähde Intense Hydration 24h Moisturizer


I told you about my skincare routine the other week and I have also said I have super dry skin.
Although I do my routine I wish to obtain a better result. So right after I posted that I got myself a new moisturizing cream.
For the past two weeks I rediscovered and used the HADA LABO Goku-jyun Clear Lotion morning and evening.

Back to the new moisturizing cream - this one from Finnish Lumene.
It was fairly cheap and it says 24 moisturizer. It's also from Finland and should know what to add as Finland is cold and dry during winter time.
So far so good, I like it a lot!! Compare to the Nivea I do not feel the dry patches throughout the day.
But to be able to give a full review I will use it a few more weeks!!
What I can say is that my hubby has noticed and he said..wow your skin is super smooth!!
I think my skin feel like a baby ^^

Let's keepon moisturizing :)

No comments: