Sunday 29 October 2017

Missha Tension Pact - Perfect Cover (Update)


I made a review a few months ago and I want to update you. My feeling about this product has changed. See original review here.
I said it gave me dry spots etc and I was not happy. But I didn't want to throw it out so I kept it away and last month I took it out again. I can say, this, sun and Swedish summer did not work well together!!! To me it seems this is not good with heath / sweat! I base this on when I have had it on and eaten hot food or been sweating.
The weather is getting colder and now I have tried it a quite many times now. I have used more moisturizing lotions / creams etc lately. And I said I'd give this a shot. During the days I have used it has been my days off. I have stopped using a lot of make up at work, mainly because I don't have time to go and re-apply. Anyway, to the days I have used it has been on weekends and I have been out shopping, meeting friends etc and I was surprised when I came home a many hours later and it looked way better than during the summer. I could still see a few spots, but very minor!!!
One of the days my hubby and I had been  out eating ramen and it was SUPER HOT in the restaurant. But the other days, it looked very nice, a retouch was not needed, I think it had a very nice cover and natural look. Also when I met up with some friends whom I hadn't seen for a long time said my skin looked flawless and they loved my make up!!!

I have now decided to use this more during the winter and see what happens, but so far.. I'd say this one is much better for the colder season than the warmer seasons!

Score
★★★/★★★★★




No comments: