Monday 28 June 2010

I think I'm about to throw up..

I was so tired this morning and felt sick. still went to school.
And well..had kinda fun..since we had a lot to talk about.
Also I told my teachers that I won't do the exams. they were like why?? noo.. you should.
However I have made up my mind already. And I think it's good for me.
When I came home I did some laundary, since our washingmachine is not working I had to do it all by myself. mostly underwear...
Then homework and after that I fell asleep and slept for 2 hours. Still now awaken and all I still want to sleep more.

Should I also say that this year's world cup is strange?!
I'd like to see Argentina and Japan in the final.. and I want Japan to win against the crazy old man aka Maradona ^^
Honda Keisuke, Okubo Yoshito, Nakamura Shunsuke and Endo Yasuhito are my fave players ^^
GO JAPAN!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

L said...

Japan vs Argentina can't be in the final. If they play, it will be in the semifinals.

C-Line said...

I know.. but in my dreams they could.. besides there'd be NO chance that Japan could make it so far... and yeah I know they lost last night. They ripped me off on 1 hour of sleep!!! due to overtime XD