Saturday 5 June 2010

Tired and confused

Today I walked around the mountains in 청송(Cheongsong).
I came last night with 2 friends from school.
We took the bus from Seoul and 4 hours later we arrived to this small city.
When they local people talk their accent is so heavy that I do not understand what they are saying.. only 20% is understandable!
This morning when we tried to figure out the bus schedule 5 grandmas started to talk to us, but I "blame" Carolina and Julia for that, since they are from Germany and Italia ^^
We are now staying at a motel, got 2 rooms for the price of one, and total for 2 nights is 200 kr.
We have tv, computer, shower...all in the room.
Kinda like a hotel.. and we all know what they are used for here in Korea ^^;;

Anyway this morning we first went to the scene where they shooted the movie, "Spring, summer, fall, winter, Spring"
The sun was shining and we had to walk 3 km. We are really on the countyside, all we could see was ricefields, applefields and redpepper fiels.
We were about to die from the heath but then a car stopped and we got a ride.
However we were not that lucky on the way back.. gaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
Sunshine and 30 degrees!!
We had lunch and then waited 1 hour for the bus to the next place.
I guess we spent 3-4 hours there just walking around the mountains, really nice.. and the air was so good. totally different from Seoul.
When we came back we had dinner, ate a trad. food from this area. cheap consider we got so many side dishes. I was surprised!

After dinner we had to wait 1 hour for the bus back home...







Today Arashi released their schedule for their upcoming tour.
I wanna go.. but it starts on AUG21
the time I should be back in Sweden... so I'm not sure what to do..
besides the new album is coming soon too, however due to that I was out in the mountains I couldnt preorder the limited version... so I need to go to a regular store...that will say I need a person living in Japan to help me out...hmmmmmm....
Arashi makes me CONFUSED (_ _)

No comments: