Saturday 26 June 2010

inge internet hemma...

I cant access to internet at home.. yet I'm in South Korea.
It totally S U C K S. however I found a PC bang and it cost around 7 kr for 1 hour so thats ok, at least for now.

On Wednesday I woke up at 2am, I woke up because my friend texted me, since I overslept..
ran down the street and took a taxi down to city hall. It was crowded. at least 10 000!!or even more.
anyway it was super cool and fun.. however I doubted Koreas defense. I have to say they were L U C K Y!!
other teams would have had scored. Anyway they made it for 16th. which is good.
I slept over at Julias house for 3 hours then went off to school.
The teachers thought we were insane for going but we had fun. I mean all the people together cheering etc was fun to experience.
and I got a free tshirt from Junji.. and we also got coca cola from coca cola on our way home.
After classes I was super tired and went straight home, however not in order to sleep.. in order to finish my homework, my teachers are VERY picky this semester.
Thursday after a loooong day in school and group meeting, since we have to hold our speech soon, me and Sangbong unni went to Myeong dong. Got 2 more tshirts, one for dad and one for my bro :)
We had dinner at Pizza hut, I havent eaten pizza or pasta for over 6 months... i think (^^;;)


Yesterday we had our outing and saw this stage play/musical. it was fun.. i laughed alot, ie at the weird English ^^
I also met my old teachers from level 3 and 4, Teacher Shin really looked like she was in High school..
and we also decided to have dinner sometime before I go back to Sweden.
Afterwards we all, my class, went to Norangjin fish market and had lunch.
Super good but expensive. However I was seated next to the teacher, for some reason she likes me..hahaha
anyway she gave me ALL the best stuff, half a crab etc :D
After lunch me and 8 other classmates went to Myeong Dong and had icecream cake at Baskin Robbins, the cake was calle OUR HAPPY HOUSE ^^ really tasty, mix of vanilla, strawberry, chocolate and mint.

Then we also did some small shopping before we parted.
In the evening me and Heejung unni went to the movies and saw 포화 속으로. English name Into the fire. about S.Korea and N. Korean war, it was interesting.. but a lot of gunfire.

Tonight i'm gonna watch Korea VS Uruguay.. I can guess who'll win but well.. it's all about the company ^^

No comments: