Tuesday 29 June 2010

Korean national football team 2010 - welcome home

Today at 6pm the Korean football team landed in Korea.In the evening there was an event at City hall, me and a friend went there.However we were lucky, first we got to see them at Lotte Hotel, seriously they are HANDSOME in real life...

박지성(Park Jisung)
<3<3 but when I was about to take his picture a stupid guy just came and i got a shot of his head instead (T__T) but my eyes and Park Ji sung's eyes met.. I can be happy about something?!Also he had his hair down!! much much better!! he used to look like a 아저씨(Ajusshi)!!!now he is back to 오빠 (oppa) ^^

me and my friend who loves 이청용(Lee Chung yong) shouted his name and waved and he waved back.Afterwards we ran towards city hall.. saw SNSD, T-ara and the guys of course.
Seriously SNSD can't sing live, not that it's new to me but anyway.. we could only hear 1/4 of their Oh song and half of them were off key!

Afterwards we ran back to Lotte Hotel and we could see them again.. however I wanted to see Park Jisung but he went straight to his private car and drove home... or maybe for an interview but he was fast!!I managed to video shoot... and we also got Cho Yong Hyung's signature.. he only gave it to 7 ppl or smth.. so we were lucky! I wanted to get some more signs and photos but the security guards are fierce (T_T)
anyway have fun night with Jina unni....

Today was a once in a lifetime moment.. ^^

No comments: