Saturday 28 June 2014

AW at the Thaiboat

I have spent my evening with my colleagues, a very nice evening!
We ended up at the Thaiboat, it was my first time to visit the place. 
It was a really nice themed place.
It was kinda bad that service sucked...why have these remotes for "service" or "bill" and after pushing it 5 times during 20 min and no-show... also talking to the waitress and nothing. Seriously!?
However they were fast to tell us when our seating was up, after 2 h!

Food looked awesome on the plate but was so-so. The giant prawn was not needed, it was badly cooked. However the rice noodles and small prawns were good! And the amount of food was generous!
The drinks were very nice ^^ I tried several! ^^
But the orchid flower on both food and drinks did not feel that necessary to be honest, I rather have had them as decoration on the table ^^

Best part was probably the company!
A Happy Friday evening indeed ^^







No comments: